Exceptional Assisted Living Community in Chico, CA
We Provide Our Community With Premier Care
Roseleaf Memory Care Communities provides exceptional assisted living facilities in Chico and Oroville, CA. Person-centered care was developed by professional care providers who have worked for many years to improve the lives and outcomes of individuals with dementia. We agree that the best level of care is tailored to each individual. This tailored environment and professional support help your loved one continue their life with a sense of continuity and comfort.
Our Key Areas of Focus
At Roseleaf Memory Care Communities, we focus on three key areas:
- Sense of Normalcy
- A secure patio to stroll, sit, relax, and enjoy the outdoors
- Restaurant-style dining
- Pub and café to gather and enjoy visitors or simply relax
- Meaningful Activities
- Activities like storytelling, exercise classes, tea-time, and pet therapy foster continued learning and community
- Family members are encouraged to participate and help create wonderful memories
- A Measure Of Autonomy
- The freedom to walk around as you like, which is so common with dementia
- The resident’s care and support are dictated by their life. We meet them where they are. They are not forced to conform to a specific regimen.
Why Choose Roseleaf Memory Care Communities?
With multiple assisted living facilities in Chico and Oroville, CA area, you might find it difficult to find the best assisted living community for yourself or a loved one – but the decision doesn’t have to be difficult. Roseleaf Memory Care Communities provides premier residential assisted living for seniors. Whether you’re looking for assisted senior living or memory care living, you’ve come to the right place. Memory care facilities can be challenging to come by, but at Roseleaf Memory Care Comminutes, memory care assisted living is our specialty. We have years of experience and offer unparalleled compassionate care.
Contact Us Today To Learn More
Roseleaf Memory Care Communities serves seniors throughout Chico and Oroville, CA. We gratefully acknowledge the developments we continue to follow from leaders in the field, like the founders of Hogeweyk in the Netherlands and other Dementia Villages worldwide. Together, we can break the cycle of dehumanization for people living with dementia and deliver the best care possible. We encourage you to learn more. Contact us today to learn more about our memory care communities. We look forward to serving your needs.