Roseleaf has two locations in Chico and one location in Oroville, California. We pride ourselves on quality care for those who need assisted living and dementia care. Our guiding principles are to provide excellent care, security, and opportunities for enrichment. Your loved one will participate in a variety of specially tailored activities and programs designed to promote success.
Premier Senior Living & Memory Care in Chico, CA
Roseleaf Memory Care Communities in Chico and Oroville provide a wide range of services for seniors and those suffering from memory loss and other ailments. We are a premier dementia memory care facility, but we also offer additional services, including assisted living, short-term care, hospice and palliative care, a life enrichment program, and an adult day program. Below, we’ve gone into detail about each of our services:
- Assisted Living: We offer 24-hour compassionate care to seniors regardless of activity level, age, or physical condition. We customize each experience for those in our care.
- Memory Care: We provide memory care that utilizes the five senses to achieve purposeful and positive effects. Our memory care services can help reduce anxiety and improve concentration, self-esteem, and alertness.
- Short-Term Care: This type of care, also known as respite care, is an excellent option for those recovering from surgery, just leaving the hospital, or recovering from an illness.
- Hospice & Palliative: Whether you need help managing a disease or your loved one is already in the final stages of life, our hospice and palliative caregivers can help.
- Life Enrichment: This program provides the opportunity for our residents to explore their own interests through participation in club activities.
- Adult Day Program: Our team can care for your loved one during the day, so that you can focus on personal responsibilities.
Contact Our Beautiful Memory Care Communities
Roseleaf Memory Care Communities are located in both Chico and Oroville, CA for the convenience of those in our care, as well as their families. We appreciate your interest in our communities. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding one of our facilities, contact us today.